2017 florida realtors vacant land contract

2017 florida realtors vacant land contract

Get Form


Recently moved to Florida and there's vacant land next to my house I'm interested in buying, but I have no clue who owns the land. How do I go about finding out who owns it? Who do I contact?
Florida has very liberal public records laws that also apply to all counties (which are considered an extension of state government). Each county has a property appraiser who would have records of all properties in the county. Many even post this info online in a searchable database. This will give you the property address, legal description, and mist important of all owner's name and mailing address. You could also check with your county clerk or clerk of courts for the latest warranty deed on the property, which could also give you that info.
How many NIT seats remained vacant last year? What will JoSAA do this year (2017) in order to fill the vacant seats?
In 2016 around 1500 seats were left vacant in NITs.There were in total 6 rounds of counselling conducted.To reduce the number of vacant seats, JoSAA may take the following measures:Increased number of Counselling Rounds.Counducting Spot Round for filling of seats.Stretch the counselling a little long to give students time to finally decide whether to go with JoSAA or any other counselling processes like WBJEE,JAC Delhi etc.Take strict action on students who waste seats without geniune reason.Complete DataI hope this will help.
How do you find out if a vacant land you want to purchase already has utilities installed?
I think you can pull records for the city to see what developments have occurred on the property. In Colorado, they are really transparent on the information they provide on the internet. Check your state for online property records with your City clerk’s government site or call and ask if there is internet access: otherwise you have to go to the City Clerk’s office.
How do I start a business and get Workman’s Comp insurance in Florida, so I can contract myself out to construction sites as a laborer/helper?
You do not necessarily have to "start a business" to purchase Worker's Compensation if you just plan to work alone and contract yourself out to construction sites indefinitely. There are thousands of "one man" contractors who operate exactly the way you are planning to. You would be considered a sole proprietor and just report your income as an individual on your tax return. You can order some business cards online from Vista Print and you're on your way. Starting a contracting business is whole different animal which requires several additional steps like: choosing a name for your business, deciding on what form of legal entity you want to establish (e.g. corporation, sub-chapter S corporation, LLC, etc. ), registering your business with the Secretary of State, getting tax ID numbers, and filing business tax returns. This approach would make sense if, at some point, you start hiring employees. With respect to purchasing Worker's Compensation, the one big decision you're going to have to make as a contractor is whether you want to cover yourself for Worker's Compensation or not. In my experience, most (if not all) states allow you to "opt out" of covering yourself for Worker's Compensation and just carry the coverage so that you can provide certificates of insurance to the contractors who hire you. They don't much care whether you cover yourself or not so long as you can prove that you carry the coverage. Be prepared, however, for the probability that the contractors who hire you will also want you to purchase General Liability coverage and specify what limits they want you to carry. This is to protect you (and the contractors who hire you) for Bodily Injury & Property Damage that you may cause to other people as a result of your work and your presence on the construction site. As for where to purchase these coverages, there are thousands of local independent insurance agents who make a living specializing in providing contractors (whether sole proprietors or large corporations) with the coverages they need to work at construction sites. I hope this helps and best of luck to you in your new venture!!
Get Form